ReMount Liver Tonic - 500mlRegular price £19.00 Save 0%
Remount Liver tonic by Ron Fields
Remount is a natural and fast acting liquid. Designed by scientists in India our product contains a range of Ayurvedic herbs carefully formulated to work with each other for superb results. Used by vets, racehorse trainers as well as everyday horse owners.
What is it for?
Remount is a general tonic that helps horses to maintain health and vitality for longer. Assists in recovery from poor general health or from an illness. It is designed to support normal liver function and assist with detoxification. A properly functioning liver is essential for the health and well being of your horse and pony. Remount is suitable for use by all horses and ponies from racehorses, competition horses to happy hackers and those retired. Suitable for all ages including foals.
What does it do?
- Supports normal liver function
- Supports normal lymphatic function
- Assists with elimination of toxins
- Assists recovery from illness or allergies
- Helps with inflammation
- Maintains a good metabolism
- Supports a good appetite
- Helps good digestion
- Helps the immune system
- Improves health and vitality
What herbs are in it?
Our herbs are specially selected for their soothing and digestive properties
- Achyranthes aspera (devil’s horsewhip)
- Bohervia diffussa (punarnava)
- Swertia chiraita (chitretta)
- Eclipta alba (false daisy)
- Terminalia tomentosa (Indian laurel)
- Tephrosa purpurea (wild indigo)
- Phyllanthus niruri (gale of the wind)
- Fumaria officinalis (common fumitory)
- Gentiana kurrao (Himalayan gentian)
How do I feed it to my horse or pony?
Remount can be added to the water, mixed in feeds or applied directly into the mouth.
Feed 25ml twice per day for 3 days and then 10ml twice per day for 17 days.
Remount can then be used continuously every day at 10ml per day.
Most people, however, choose to use Remount for 20 days every two or three months to help with general health and well being.